The sleek, innovative design of The Original PlasmaCar features a patented safety seat, polypropylene wheels, and is kid powered; kid approved! Sit with both feet on the footrests, turn the steering wheel and away you go. Turn and navigate in small spaces indoors, and ride outdoors on sidewalks, pathways, and any other safe, smooth, flat surface. The award-winning PlasmaCar is easy to operate, and helps your child develop coordination, balance, and motor skills while harnessing the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force, gravity, and friction. PlasmaCar is adult-friendly too: it doesnât require an expensive power source that needs constant replacement, it provides kids with plenty of exercise, and it is quiet, the only sound youâll hear is the sound of the wheels. Adult assembly required; instructions included. Please review all warning labels and read instruction manual before using this toy. Fully assembled: 31â x 14â x 16â. Meets all CPSIA, CCPSA, ASTM, and EN71 safety standards; ISO and ICTO certified.View AllClose
- NO BATTERIES, GEARS, OR PEDALS, the Original PlasmaCar is kid friendly; kid approved
- USE INDOORS OR OUT while reaching exhilarating speeds up to 6 mph / 10 km/hr; ADULT FRIENDLY it supports up to 220 lb / 100 kg on smooth, flat surfaces. PlaSmart cautions against using PlasmaCars with standard wheels on hardwood floors. PlasmaCar wheels may damage some floors. Please note that the PlasmaCar booklet warns that it is not recommended for use on wooden floors
- A SLEEK DESIGN with a patented safety seat PlasmaCar by PlaSmart is great for children 3 yrs and up, and its easy to use just prop your feet up on the footrests and turn the steering wheel to get moving
- ENJOY PEACE OF MIND: PlasmaCar meets and exceeds all US, Canadian, and European safety standards; CPSIA, CCPSA, ASTM, EN71, ISO and ICTI certified.
- A MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER including the prestigious Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Seal Award 2006, and Gold Seal Award 2005, Dr. Toys Best Vacation Winner 2005, TDmonthly Top Seller 2007, recipient of the 2016 Totally Awesome Awards Seal, 2005 TNPC Seal of Approval, and 2007 TOTY Nominee