A fun game with endless playing possibilities!
Our code breaker board features a 5-digit color code with 2000+ possible combinations to challenge kids & adults to apply strategies and deduction skills to win the game!
What is included:
- 1 board with built-in tray to store pegs.
- 192 code pegs, 8 colors: green, orange, white, blue, red, pink, grey, yellow.
- 60 key pegs in 2 colors (black&white)
- 2 players small pegs in colors blue & red
Board Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 1 inches
How to Play?
- Challenge someone to play
- Define who starts as codemaker (CM) and codebreaker (CB), you can later change and take turns
- The CM use 5 color pegs to set a 5-digit colors secret code, once the code is set, the game starts
- The CB starts to position different color pegs in the first row at the left side of the board to start deducting the code, then the CM uses the black & white pegs to communicate the opponent if the colors and positions are correct or not. Following the 3 conditions below:
- IF the CB has the right color at the right spot, the CM puts a black peg on the matching position to the right side of the board.
- IF the CB has the right color but not in the correct position, then the CM puts a white peg.
- IF the color and the spot are both wrong, the CM leaves the spot empty.
- Once the first round is completed, the CB uses the following row to continue deducting the code, using the information gained from the previous round.
- Once the CB guesses the code, then the player positions its small player peg (red or blue) to mark how many rows took to guess the code.
Start taking turns with the other player, the first player to run out of shots to guess, LOSE!
Who will be the next codebreaker of the family? Get it now and figure it out!
- CODE BREAKERS: simple yet fun. Get ready to test kids & adults guessing skills and strategic thinking. Set a secret color code and your opponent will have up to 30 times to guess your code!
- 2-PLAYERS GAME: challenge someone and take turns to set and to guess the codes. Play as many times as you want or until a player spent their 30 shots to guess the color codes.
- STEM EDUCATIONAL: helps boost kids logical thinking and reasoning abilities, whether they are guessing or setting the 5 colors secret code, the learning opportunities are endless. PLUS, with more than 2000+ possible codes, crack a different code every time.
- FAMILY TIME: the game helps promote family time and parent-child interaction. It's challenging enough to keep adults and kids entertained, but not frustrating, which invites them to continue playing again and again.
- EASY STORING: The board measures just 14x6x1 and, features a built-in storage tray that helps to keep the pegs secured and makes it easier to carry and store away. The code breaker is suitable for kids 8+ ages and up.