The Razor A2 is built of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Add in the foldable T-tube and deck, which tuck together to create a compact footprint (ideal for carrying when riding isn't appropriate), and you have a great kick scooter for virtually any situation. Other details include an enhanced finger guard, 98 mm inline-style wheels, and a patented rear fender brake for quick stops. The original kick scooter just got a whole lot better, making it even more fun for kids and teens alike. Plus, it's a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest. Razor combined the traditional aluminum construction, however, with a number of recent innovations, including a spring less shock system that makes bumpy pavement feel smoother than ever and an all-new wheelie bar that guarantees an extra dollop of fun. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, the Razor A2 will get your child from point a to point b much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one's shoes in the process. Add in the foldable t-tube and deck, which tuck together to create a compact footprint. Add in the foldable t-tube and deck, which tuck together to create a compact footprint.View AllClose
- READY TO RIDE: Unfold and go its that easy with the Razor A kick scooter. With no assembly required, and easy-adjust handlebars to set the perfect ride height
- DURABLE & LONG LASTING: The Razor A kick scooter has been built to last using lightweight, yet durable aluminum construction
- SAFETY & COMFORT: The spring-less shock system offers a smooth ride. The scooter also includes a wheelie bar, rear-fender brake, enhanced finger guard, and urethane wheels
- PORTABLE & FOLDABLE: Features our original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport and storage between rides
- USAGE: Recommended for ages 6 and up; Weight capacity of 143 lbs.