Get the whole family involved in a super fun game!
Tricky Fingers Trio provides hours of entertainment for everyone of all ages. Children and adults will love the thrill and excitement!
Point Games Tricky Fingers Trio is a great game to develop color matching and finger dexterity. Non-removable marbles are manipulated through the holes on the bottom of the 3 game boards.
How this game works:
Start by shaking the fingerboards, All players race to duplicate the pattern shown on the top card. Whoever's first takes the card!
At the end, cards are counted. The one with most wins!
The 3 fingerboards and 36 pattern cards will get you covered for the most enjoyable race experience.
We adhere to US and ASTM safety standards. Point Games proudly supports the standards established by ASTM, SCAN, ICTI Care, and more. This toy is designed for children ages 4 and up.
This Game Includes:
3 x Fingerboards
36 x Double sided pattern sheets
- INTERACTIVE FUN: Get your kids unplugged with fun, old-fashioned games that improve reflexes and bring out their competitive side
- 1+ PLAYERS: No friends around? No problem. Play solo; Race with the timer or clock to duplicate as many cards as possible!
- DEVELOPS BASIC SKILLS: Playing with this game will help kids develop basic important skills, such as: critical thinking, problem solving, pattern recognition, Eye-Hand Coordination, finger dexterity, spatial relationships, visual perception skills and strategy skills.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: Get the whole family involved in a super fun game! Tricky Fingers Trio provides hours of entertainment for everyone of all ages. Children and adults will love the thrill and excitement!
- SAFETY & QUALITY: You may be sure that all Point Games products are manufactured of only the safest materials. The Point Games tricky fingers trio indeed!