Get the whole family involved in a super fun game!
Tricky Fingers Trio provides hours of entertainment for everyone of all ages. Children and adults will love the thrill and excitement! Point Games Tricky Fingers Trio is a great game to develop color matching and finger dexterity. Non-removable marbles are manipulated through the holes on the bottom of the 3 game boards.
How this game works:
Start by shaking the fingerboards, all players race to duplicate the pattern shown on the top card. Whoever's first takes the card! At the end, cards are counted. The one with most wins! The 3 fingerboards and 36 pattern cards will get you covered for the most enjoyable race experience. We adhere to US and ASTM safety standards. Point Games proudly supports the standards established by ASTM, SCAN, ICTI Care, and more. This toy is designed for children ages 4 and up.
This Game Includes: 3 x Fingerboards, 36 x Double sided pattern sheets
See What Others Say About This
âI absolutely love this game. I am an Occupational therapy assistant, and This is such a wonderful game to help kids with so many skills and itâs fun!â
âI used this product with children in a school for visual motor and fine motor development. The students enjoyed it. I have some others that have a black background, but the white background looks like the pattern cards, so it's helpful for the students.â
âAs an occupational therapist specializing in fine motor and perceptual development of school aged students. Iâve been using tricky fingers as a staple of treatment for the past 20 years, my original set recently broke and I had to get new. Best youâll ever spend. This activity is fun, effective, and can be graded to fit the skill level of just about any student.â
- EARLY LEARNING: It’s never too soon to get started! Introduce kids’ adaptable young minds to basic math concept and learning skills. Improve their hand eye coordination and fine motor skills; and get them ahead of the class - all the while having loads of fun!
- SKILL DEVELOPEMENT: Playing with this game will help kids develop basic important skills, such as: critical thinking, problem solving, pattern recognition, Eye-Hand Coordination, finger dexterity, spatial relationships, visual perception skills and strategy skills.
- THERAPY TOOL: Rated #1 therapist favorite! Provides sensory satisfaction and boosts concentration levels. This sensory game is fun to play with clients of all ages. Can be easily modified and graded to suit your clients’ specific needs.
- 1+ PLAYERS: No friends around? No problem. Play solo; Race with the timer or clock to duplicate as many cards as possible! Combining competitive and calm, this game is bound to be an instant favorite!
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: Get the whole family unplugged and involved in a super fun game! Tricky Fingers Trio provides hours of entertainment for everyone of all ages. Children and adults will love the thrill and excitement!