Brainmaze Perplexed Balls:
Perplexed Balls is a 3D labyrinth game inside a transparent elliptic cylinder, where players must maneuver and balance a small metal ball, through challenging barriers and loops, defying gravity to reach the finish line, without dropping the metal ball.
The 3D puzzle game is great for improving dexterity skills, hand-eye coordination, focus, concentration, and patience.
Playing the Game:
Drop the metal ball into any starting point, roll it TWIST IT flip it guiding the ball along the numbered tracks , stay alert as the many challenges constantly change, from slanted slides to staggering stairs, all the while keeping the ball on track. If the ball drops, you can just start again. Players can also start at any of the four paths' starting point, which will set you at a more advanced stage of the maze.
When you finish all four paths you BEAT the game, now challenge your speed, or a friend The Brainymaze Perplexed Balls is a fabulous toy to keep everybody who picks it up occupied for hours of hilarious fun, it is a crazily addictive game sure to entertain the entire family. Brainymaze is a great addition to the coffee table.
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF: Perplexed balls maze puzzle ball game looks simple enough! Tilt the game and guide the ball through the maze. Test your reflex skills on this moving platform with a control!
- TEST YOUR STABILITY: The complexity of the game is specifically designed for younger kids. Exposing this age group to these kinds of brain activities would teach them resilience and persistence.
- HOURS OF FUN: Ideal for kids who like occupying their minds, and testing their brain. Point Games perplexed balls maze riddles to entertain the little ones for a lot longer than just a moment.
- LEVELS TO MASTER: Comes equipped with 4 different paths and 15 obstacles, master the board, then step up your difficulty level to timed competitive rounds for even more thrilling, high-tension challenges!
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: This brain teasers puzzle game maze is suitable for the entire family at home party or family day, keep the children away from computer games. Perfect as a present or a reward for kids.