We all know how vital skill and development toys can be.
Toys play a surprisingly important role in children's' development. They can be tools that help foster mental, physical, emotional and social skills for boys and girls alike. And of course, it's just plain fun for little kids to put pile things up and pull things around while watching them follow along on the tether. When your child has to align the rings and the kitty with their support pegs, and figure out what sizes and shapes go where, they're developing hand-eye coordination, basic problem solving and pattern recognition. Plus what toddler doesn't just love pulling their beloved toys around with them like a shadow? They learn exactly what to do to keep their cheerful little bus of stacking rings moving along, avoiding obstacles and just experiencing the joy of towing their toy. And you'll enjoy knowing that they're building their little brains along with having fun.
Playkidz Toys inspire learning! Our products not only inspire children to learn, they can inspire parents and educators in teaching their charges.
What you get
A great developmental toy for your toddler. this stacking toy features a base that can wobble, to teach children about balance. The toy offers melodies and also lights up, 3 removable and different sized rings, and watch your child have fun with the adorable bear head that rattles
- LEARNING TOWER: Two in one growing toy! Perfect for a your little toddler, little kids love stacking toys, and music, so why not combine both? Playkidz innovates once again
- LIGHTS AND SOUND: Power on and press on the bear head to get the melodies and light effects started, this all in one product comes with a wobbling base to completely captivate.
- SEE, HEAR, PLAY, LEARN: Bright colors, assorted sizes, and puzzle play delight your child as they learn to sort the rings, shake and watch the rattling beads in the head of the bear.
- NON-TOXIC, BPA-FREE FUN: The pull ring's easy for little hands to grip and it's OK if your toddler uses it or the stacking rings as teething rings - they're completely safe for your little one's normal gnawing
- PERFECT SIZE: Product is 7" in height and 6" in width, and different sized rings, made for little one's hands your child will have a perfect grip on this developmental toy.